We saw some pretty big moves across the NHL this summer.
John Tavares left the New York Islanders through free agency and James van Riemsdyk signed on with the Philadelphia Flyers.
There was some pretty big trade action too as Max Pacioretty was shipped off to Vegas, Erik Karlsson to San Jose, Jeff Skinner to Buffalo, Ryan O'Reilly to St. Louis and Dougie Hamilton to Carolina.
It looks like there could still be some pretty big moves coming up as well.
Adam Gretz of NBC Sports listed the "Top 10 Players Who Could Be Traded This Season":
1) Artemi Panarin - Columbus Blue Jackets
2) Sergei Bobrovsky - Columbus Blue Jackets
3) Mark Stone - Ottawa Senators
4) Matt Duchene - Ottawa Senators
5) Kevin Hayes - New York Rangers
6) Mats Zuccarello - New York Rangers
7) Brock Nelson - New York Islanders
8) Gustav Nyquist - Detroit Red Wings
9) Alexander Edler - Vancouver Canucks
10) Jeff Skinner - Buffalo Sabres
Who from this list do you think is likely to get moved first?